Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.


b.      Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

To: bhahchighscedu@gmail.com
Subject: For full free studentship.

05/03/2019
The Headmaster,
………………… Govt. High School,
Noakhali.
Subject: Prayer for full free studentship.
Dear Sir,
I beg to state that I am a student of your school. I read in class VI. My father is a small business man. He is the only earning member in our family. With his poor income he has to maintain (fib‡cvlY Kiv)a big family consisting of seven members. In these days of economic (A_©‰bwZK) crisis (msKUKvj), it is impossible for him to bear my educational (wk¶v msµvšÍ) expense (LiP) anymore. So I am badly in need of (AZxe Riæwi) a full free studentship.
I, therefore, request you to grant me a full free studentship and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently
……………….
Class-
Section-
Roll-01

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar