Paragraph: Your Daily Life


Paragraph: Your Daily Life
I am a student. My daily life is very simple. I get up early in the morning. I wash my hands and face. Then I go ot for a walk. I walk for half an hour. The morning walk refreshes me. I come back and take my breakfast. I eat an egg and drink a cup of tea. Then I sit down to prepare my homework. I read for two hours. After finishing my study, I was myself and take my food. I put on my school dress and go school. I reach school punctually. I like to sit on the first bench i attend school regularly. I am very attentive in the class. I wash myself and take my food. I put on my school dress and go school. i listen carefully to what the teachers say. There are some naughty boys in my class. I do not like them. I mix with good boys. After the fourth period, we have a recess for half an hour i go to the reading- room and read  book or a magazine. I do not like to waste my time. This is my daily life. I try to utilize every day. Time is very valuable for us. We should not waste it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar