Write a dialogue between You and a Doctor on your illness




Write a dialogue between You and a Doctor on your illness

Myself: Assalamualiku, Sir. / Adab, Sir.
Doctor: Walaikumussalam. /Adab.

Myself: May I come in, Sir?
Doctor: Yes, come in. Please have your seat and let me know your problem.
Myself: Thank you. I have been suffering from fever for a week. I need an immediate care as my exam is near at hand.
Doctor: Do not get worried. Everything will be alright. Let me check you up thoroughly 
Myself: Along with my fever I have cough also.
Doctor: Okay, I see. What are the signs of your fever? When do you feel temperate high?
Myself: It is usually 5 pm to 10 pm.
Doctor: Do you feel any shivering sensation then?
Myself: Yes, I do.
Doctor: Do you get thirst then?
Myself: Yes, I get. I wish I could drink very cold water. 
Doctor: Did you take any sort of treatment previously?
Myself: Yes, I was under the treatment of a village quack. 
Doctor: Please, show/ me the prescription.
Myself: Here it is, Sir.
Doctor: Oh, I see. He has prescribed you wrong medicine. Yours is malaria but he has given you the medicine of typhoid.
Myself: Strange, indeed!
Doctor: Yes, let me prescribe you some right medicines. 
Myself: Thank you, Sir.
Doctor: You are most welcome.
 Or,

a)      A patient wants to consult with a doctor.
Patient : May I come in, sir?
Doctor  :Yes, come in.
Patient  : Good morning sir, how are you?
Doctor   : Good morning, I am fine. Now tell me what’s your problem?
Patient     : I have been suffering from fever for two days. I have taken some
              medicine but they do not  work well.
Doctor   : Did you have the medicine according to any doctor’s advice?
Patient   : No, sir.
Doctor   : Who prescribed you the medicine?
Patient    : A medicine shopkeeper. He might be a quack.
Doctor  : It’s very bad. Ok, lie on the sick bed. I will check your chest and feel your pulse.
Patient   : Do I have anything serious, doctor?
Doctor   : No. Only a slight cold.
Patient   : Will it last long?
Doctor    : No, not so serious. Here’s your prescription. Take your medicine accordingly.
Patient   : Thank you doctor.
Doctor   : You are most welcome.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar