Tag Questions Exercise 2020

Exercise-1
(a) Most of the students who fail in English don't have strong foundation over grammar, ----?
(b) They read only to pass the examination, ----?
(c) Teachers should motivate them to learn the basic thing, ----?
(d) They can't help learning grammar, ----?
(e) Mina is having a birthday party in the afternoon, ----?
Exercise-2
(a) Nobody believes a cheat, ----?
(b) Everybody hates him, ----?
(c) He has to drag a miserable life, ----?
(d) He can hardly succeed in life, ----?
(e) Let us always speak the truth, ----?
Exercise-3
(a) I am Rajib, a boy of class 10, ----?
(b) I am reading in science group. I aim to be a doctor, ----?
(c) But my parents want that I shall be an army officer, ----?
(d) I have to work hard for whatever I want to be.
Because success in life depends on hard work, ----?
(e) Parents always advise me to work hard, ----?
Exercise-4
(a) I am sorry, Ramit. I am very late, ----?
(b) There was a traffic jam, ----?
(c) Oh! Don't worry. The train is late, ----?
(d) Then, have a cup of tea, ----?
(e) Yes. Let' go to the canteen, ----?
Exercise-5
(a) I am doing a very important work. Don't disturb me, ----?
(b) Rupa said to Mina, 'Hwo happy you are in a nuclear family!'----?
(c) Yesterday her father brought her a lovely dress, ----?
(d) And her mother wants to give her a pleasant surprise, ----?
(e) Certainly, let's byu a nice gift for you, ----?
(f) He hit us, …….?
(g) He need not go there,  …….?
(h) He used to like you,  …….?
(i) He will play football,  …….?
(j) He’d done the work,  …….?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar