Articles: Use A, An & The or 'X' where necessary (Questions)

 Articles: Use A, An & The or 'X' where necessary.
1._____________ modern life is stressful. 
2.What’s _____________capital of your country? 
3._____________doctor earns more than _____________teacher. 
4.Do you know who invented _____________computer ? 
5.Have you seen _____________newspaper? I can’t find it anywhere.
 6.Is this _____________firsttime you’ve stayed at _____________Hilton ? 
7.Is _____________Nile or _____________Amazon _____________longest river on _____________earth ? 
8.Several millionvisitors _____________yearare attracted to _____________ski slopes of _____________Alps.
9.I’ll meet you outside _____________post office. I’ll be there in _____________quarter of _____________hour. 
10._____________young people tend to think that _____________life was more difficult in _____________past. 
11.In my opinion _____________education should be free. 
12._____________education I got at _____________school was excellent. 
13.In some cities,_____________cars have been banned from the centre. 
14.I went to _____________Buckingham Palace today. It was great. 
15.I took _____________train to London and then _____________underground to _____________Victoria Station. It’s _____________short walk from there. 
16.Would you like to come with us to see _____________Titanicat the cinema tomorrow? 
17.I had _____________experience at work today. 
18.The car sped past at 100 miles _____________hour. 
19._____________Mount Everestis the highest mountain in _____________wold. 
20._____________Middle East is one of the world’s hot spots. 
21.We lived in _____________Netherlands before moving here.
22.If you ever go to London you must see _____________Tower of London and _____________Tate Gallery. 
23.We noticed _____________strong smell coming from _____________refrigerator. 
24.She lives in _____________England,which is part of _____________UK. 
25.After his wife’s death he left _____________home and joined _____________army. 
26.Heshouldhave called me _____________hour ago. 
27.They visited grandmother in _____________hospital.
28._____________history is an interestingsubject,but what I like most is _____________history of the United States. 
29.The Browns often watch _____________television in the evening. 
30.Munich lies in _____________south of Germany.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAILURE IS THE PILLAR OF SUCCESS Or, Robert Bruce

Who will bell the cat

Write an email to your friend wishing happy birthday.