Email to the HM asking for an Exam Timetable or Routine



Email to the HM asking for an Exam Timetable or Routine.

 

To: hmofabchs@gmail.com

 

Subject: For Half-Yearly Exam Routine

Dear Sir,
With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I am a student of Class ……..  …….. Shift. On account of severe illness, I failed to keep myself present in the regular class from the date of 10 April to 20 April. I had to be hospitalized for those days. So, I missed the Half-Yearly Exam Routine distributed by the office in the classroom. I am badly in need of the routine because I am at present preparing myself to sit for the exam. For your kind information, I am out of sorts now.
I, therefore, request you to mail me the routine or call me to your office for the thing applied for.

I remain
     Sir
Yours obediently
Name:
Class:
Roll:
Shift:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar