Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

1.    Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of the JSC exam.


My Father      : I think your JSC Exam is very near.

Myself            : Yes, Papa . And I am ready for that.

My Father      : Have you finished everything?

Myself            : Yeah, I have already revised my lesion several times.

My Father      : So which grade do you expect?

Myself            : I am hopeful that I will get A+. In the model test exam I got A+ and I secured the highest marks in our school.

My Father      : Very fine, I also hope so. You also did very well in the PEC exam and we expect that you will continue that trend.

Myself            : If everything goes fine, then I can meet your expectation.

My Father      : Mind that this exam is very crucial because your secondary and higher secondary study will depend on this result.

Myself            : That’s true and I was serious since the first day in my school.

My Father      : Another thing that you will sow the seeds of your career here.

Myself            : Oh really, I never thought that.

My Father      : So do your best, my son.

Myself            : Don’t worry, dad. I am fully prepared.

My Father      : Go to bed now. It's midnight. Let me know if you need anything. Good night

Myself            : Good night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar