A letter to your friend about your aim in life.

1.      Write a letter to your friend describing about your aim in life.

Mirpur 12, Dhaka

20/08/2020

Dear ………..,

I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well. I am also well. In your letter you have wanted to know about my aim in life. Now I am writing to you about it.

 My aim in life is to be a teacher. A teacher is called a nation builder. Most of the people are illiterate in our country. After completing my study I shall go to my village and will join my village school. I will try to remove darkness from the society. Write to me soon about your aim in life.

No more today. Convey my regards to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend

……………. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar