A letter to your friend describing the village fair.

 

Write a letter to your friend describing the village fair.

Mirpur 12, Dhaka

20/08/2020

My Dear ……..,

I hope you all are safe and sound by the grace of Allah. I received your letter last week. In the letter, you wanted to know about the recent fair that was held in my village. Now I am giving you a brief description of it.

The fair was held on the bank of a canal. It lasted for a week. There were almost one hundred stalls in the fair. The circus party, magic show and puppet show were the main attractions of the fair. I with some of my friends visited the fair and enjoyed it very much. Toys, dolls balloons and various kinds of sweetmeats are sold there. Actually, it is a great source of recreation and amusement to the villagers.

No more today. Convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend

…………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar