Your Favourite Book

 

Your Favourite Book

Answer the following questions to write the paragraph.

a) What is your name? b) What class do you read in? c) What is your favourite pastime? d) When do you enjoy your pastime? e) Why do you choose this pastime for you? f) What type of books do you read frequently? g) What is the name of the book? h) Who is the author of the book? h) What is summary of the book?

 

I am …………………..….. I am a boy/girl of ……..years. I am in class…… Man chooses past time to relieve himself from the burden of routine work and so did I. During the off period in my school, I usually read books in the school library or in the classroom. After schooling, I enjoy different types of pastimes like reading books, playing cricket or football, climbing trees, swimming in the river, cycling, watching cartoon, playing with doll, false cooking, playing with dolls etc. Among these pastimes I enjoy the reading books most. Books are living friends and they always stand by us in danger and never leave us. For this reason, reading books is my favourite pastime. I read a number of books of different authors. I like reading books of history, biography, science fiction, novel, play, short story, magazine etc. As I have got this habit at my early age, I have gone through many books till now. All of them, I go through the book named “The Merchant of Venice” again and again. It is written by the famous English playwright William Shakespeare. It is said to be tragi-comedy. The story of the play charms me a lot. It tells us about the bond of true friendship between Antonio and Bassanio. It also shows how a rogue like Shylock runs after money and is punished for his greed. I never feel bored of reading the play frequently. That’s why, The Merchant of Venice is favourite book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar