Application for Early Leave from Your School

 

Application for Early Leave from Your School


19 January, 2020

The Headmaster
Basurhat AHC Govt. High School
Companigonj, Noakhali


Subject: Application for early leave.


Sir,
I have the honour to state that I am a student of class …….. of your school. I have attended my class in time today. But suddenly I am feeling severe headache. Now, I am quite unable to continue the rest of the class. So, I need to go home immediately.


I, therefore, would like to request you to grant my leave after the second period and oblige thereby.

 

Yours obediently,

Monika

Class-…..

Roll no-……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar