A Book Fair / The Book Fair You Visited

 

A Book Fair/The Book Fair You Visited    


A book fair speaks of an educated and civilized nation. It brings a special enthusiasm, feeling and pleasure to the enlightened section of the society. It also spreads the message that books are our best friends which enlarge our vision and make our life more meaningful. Every year many book fairs are held in our country. But the book fair arranged by the 'Bangla Academy' is the biggest and most stately one in Bangladesh. This book fair is called "Ekushey Boimela”, which is held at the premises of Bangla Academy. In Dhaka this book fair creates a scope for the students and other people to buy their cherished books from here. It also becomes a meeting place for the literature loving people. This book fair is held here in a disciplined and well-arranged way. The leading publishers of our country participate in the fair and open their stalls. So, we can find any book such as story books, novels, critics, science fictions, text books, dramas, children books, reference books etc. from the fair.
Last year, I visited the fair on 25th February to purchase some newly published books. Whenever I entered the boundary of Bangla Academy, it seemed to me that I entered the world of knowledge. I found there around two hundred stalls. All sorts of books were displayed in the stalls. I visited different book stalls and bought books of different writers. In fact, I bought some earlier published books searching many stalls. It was a special attraction to me because I could have a glance of my dream characters. I also took autograph of favorite writers. The discussion program and cultural function arranged on the premises attracted all to a large extent. However, the arrangement was nice but huge amount of dust made the visitors uncomfortable in the area of book fair. The authority should have considered the problem seriously.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar