Mail your friend inviting him for your birthday party

 

a) Mail your friend inviting him for your birthday party

From    : dear-rasel@gmail.com

To        : rehan@gmail.com

Subject    : Invitation

My dear Rehan,

You will be glad to know that my birthday falls on (AbywôZ/msNwUZ nIqv) 31st of May. I shall celebrate the day at my residence. There will be a grand party.

I have invited our common friends-Rita, Mita, Shita, Ratan, Karim and Babul. I hope you would enjoy their company.

In the evening, we shall go to see a new movie. The next day, I shall take you around the city. You will be able to see many tourist spots.

You will certainly join the party. I am looking forward to your arrival.

With best regards/love

………………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar