MY GRANDMOTHER

 

MY GRANDMOTHER

My grandmother is a 70 year-old lady. She comes of respectable Muslim/Hindu family. Though she is 70, she is still active. She is a very sweet person. She has a strong personality. She is very religious. She likes me very much and takes care of my brother and me.I have always been with her since my birth. Even, she is aware of my education. She becomes happy if I cut a good figure in the examination. She also becomes anxious if I fall ill. She is my first teacher because at first, she taught writing and me reading. She always gives us advice to lead an Islamic life (/honest life). She wakes up early in the morning and starts her day with Morning Prayer. She is a very religious person. She encourages the whole family to pray more and more.  My grandmother cooks very well. When my mother goes out for work, my grandmother prepares food. Her preparation will be delicious and we will enjoy eating sweets made by her. She always teaches us to be honest, truthful and punctual. She is very fond of reading books and newspapers. She also inspires me to make the habit of reading books and newspapers. My mother and aunties love my grandma a lot. They respect her and help her in all of her works. We all cousins also try loving her. She is the most amazing woman in my life.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar