Spend a couple of weeks with your family during summer vacation

 

Write a letter to your cousin asking him to come and spend a couple of weeks with your family.                                              

19 July, 2015

Companigonj

Noakhali

 

Dear friend, 

Take my heartiest love at the beginning of the letter. I am very happy to have a sweet note from you. I came to know that you are going to enjoy summer vacation next week. So, I would like to invite you to spend the summer vacation with us in the rural atmosphere.

 

You know I live with my family in the village. It is quite long since you met. So this is a chance to relieve (Dckg Kiv) from the boredom (weiw³) of city life. Our village is a place of scenic beauty. It will refresh (m‡ZR Kiv ) your mind. We together will swim in the pond and fish there. Even we will boat in the river.

 

Please don’t miss the chance. With best wishes and love,

Yours ever,

………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar