Write an application to your Headmaster for leave in advance

 

Write an application to your Headmaster for leave in advance

7 June, 2021

The Headmaster,

Noakhali Zilla School,

Noakhali.

Subject: Application for leave in advance

Sir,

I beg to state that I am a student of class ….. of your school. The marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off on the 10th instant of this month and I will not be able to attend classes for three days.

May I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave in advance for those days only.

 

Yours obediently,

Monika

Class-…..

Roll no-……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar