Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

 Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

 

05/03/2015

The Headmaster,

Basurhat A.H.C Government High School,

Companigonj, Noakhali.

Subject: Prayer for full free studentship.

Dear Sir,

I beg to state that I am a student of your school. I read in class VI. My father is a pity (mnvbyfxZ) shopkeeper. He is the only earner (DcvR©bKvix) in our family. There are seven members in our family. With his poor income, he has to maintain (fib‡cvlY Kiv) this big family. In these days of economic (A_©‰bwZK) crisis (msKUKvj), it is impossible for him to bear my educational (wk¶v msµvšZ) expense (LiP) anymore. So, I am badly in need of (AZxe Riywi) a full free studentship.

I, therefore, request you to grant me a full free studentship and oblige thereby.

I remain

Sir

Yours obediently

……………….

Roll-                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar