Your Favourite Teacher

 

Your Favourite Teacher                          

Ques.: a) Who is a teacher? b) What is the name of your teacher? c) What is his qualification?  d) How does he behave with the students? e) What is method of teaching? f) How does he treat with the weak students?  g) Why is he favourite to you?

 

A teacher is a person who educates or teaches students in a school, college or university. A teacher is known as a nation builder. He plays a vital role in building up a nation. He is a persona (Av¯’vfvRb e¨w³) of a man’s life. There is hardly any student who does not love his teacher. A true teacher generally touches the heart of his fellow learners. It is only he who can mould (AvKvi †`Iqv) the life of his learners. As I am a student, I have many teachers in my school. I love and respect all of my teachers. I always listen to them. I never disobey them. But among all teachers, I can name one who is very favourite to me. He is my favourite teacher. The name of my favourite teacher is Mr./ Mrs ………………. He is our English teacher. He is an MA in English. He has taken some formal trainings on his subject matter. He is well qualified. He has a good command over his subject. He is my preferent teacher because he possesses some notable (j¶Yxq) qualities. He loves us very much. His loves and affections are equal to all. He never behaves badly with the students. While teaching, he ever invites his students to take part in his topics. He never wants his followers to remain idle in his class. He is friendly with his students. He uses English when he takes his English class. I think is the best teacher I have ever met. I am fond of him.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar