Your Grandfather

 

Your Grandfather

Grandfather is generally the father of a person's mother or father. Mother’s father is usually known as maternal grandfather whereas father’s father is paternal. My maternal grandfather is not alive. So I want to write here about my paternal grandfather. We live with our grandfather. His name is ………….. He is a religious person. He comes of a respectable Muslim/Hindu family. He is an educated person. He is a government retired officer. He is a learned and wise person. We all value his decision. He is sixty five but still he can do his own work. He does not need our support. In absence of my parents he helps me prepare my lesson. He often tells me moral stories and always advises me to follow the right path. He is our guide, guardian and decision maker. He always thinks of our betterment. I think my grandfather is the best one in the world. I’m really proud of him.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar