Send a mail to your friend describing him about your new school in brief.

 

Send a mail to your friend describing him about school in brief.

To   : alif123@gmail.com

Subject : Description of my new school

My dear Alif,

I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well. I am also well. In your letter you have wanted to know about my new school. Now I am writing to you about it.

The name of my school is ………….. It is a leading school in our district. There are many qualities of our school which make our school exclusive (¯^Zš¿). This is the biggest and most famous school in our town.  It is situated at the center of the town. It has three buildings and a large field. It has also two separated tin shed buildings. The school belongs to ample (cÖk¯’) space both at classes and at field. The buildings house (evm¯’vb `vb Kiv) the classrooms, the laboratories, the teachers’ lounge (Avivg করা ) and the office. In the field we play football, cricket and arrange annual sports. Sometimes other schools also use the field for different purposes. Our school remains very busy all through the day. Our classes begin at 10.00 in the morning and runs till 4.00 in the afternoon with a break at 1 o’ clock. We have a total number of 750 students in 10 sections of 5 classes. The teachers of our school are very friendly with us. We can depend on our teachers for study matter and other educative matters. In short, this school is a great experience. Along with the regular study, one can develop other abilities as well. I am very fond of my school.

With love

Tahmid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar