A dialogue between you and your friend about the study tour you enjoyed.

 Question: Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the study tour you enjoyed.

Answer:

Myself: Hi friend, how are you?

Friend: I am fine and you?

Myself: I am also fine.

Friend: How have you enjoyed your study tour?

Myself: Excellent! It was really awesome.

Friend: What do you mean?

Myself: I mean I enjoyed the tour with wonderful excitement.

Friend: Oh! I see. Which places did you visit actually?

Myself: It was Moynamati, Cumilla. 

Friend: How is Moynamoti?

Myself: It is a place of historical interest.

Friend: Who accompanied you?

Myself: All my teachers and students of our school.

Friend: What is your feeling about the study tour?

Myself: I found it so interesting that I will never forget it in my life. Thank you.

Friend: You are welcome. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar