How to open a bank account

 Jabin: May I come in, Sir? 

Manager: Of course. What can I do for you?

Jabin: I am Jabin, a student of class 7. I need to open an account in your bank.

Manager: Sure, Which type of account do you want to open? I mean, saving or deposit.

Jabin: Saving account. I have an amount of money as a scholarship. I want to save them in your bank.

Manager: Well, here is an application form for saving account. Please fill it in and be introduced by someone who has an account with us.

Jabin: Is that all, sir? 

Manager: No, You have to submit some necessary particulars with it.

Jabin: What particulars do I need to submit, sir? 
Manager: We need your specimen signatures and two copies of passport size photographs. We also need a copy of your National Identity Card.

Jabin: How much should pay for initial deposit? 
Manager: Oh! It is minimum one thousand takas for initial deposit. You can put more as you wish.

Jabin: Ok. What more to do, Sir?

Manager: Don't worry. You give us all and wait for half an hour. After processing, we shall give an account book with your account number.

Jabin: Thank you for your help.

Manager: You are welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar