Write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life

 

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life

Nuhel: Hi Monir, how are you?
Sabbir: I’m fine. Thank you. What about you?
Nuhel: I’m fine too. So, what do you think about the future?
Sabbir: I’ll try to be a doctor. And you?
Nuhel: I’ll try to be a teacher. But, why do you want to be a doctor?
Sabbir: It’s a noble profession. I have a desire to build up a hospital in my village.
Nuhel: That’s good. I’ll teach my students to serve my country.

Sabbir: Actually, the villagers are not able to get better treatment. So, I’ll serve them.
Nuhel: Very wise decision. I think you are a man of great humanity.
Sabbir: Don’t say that. You are also thinking about a noble profession.
Nuhel: Actually, money is not everything. We need to be mentally satisfied.
Sabbir: That’s fine. I pray for your success.
Nuhel: Thank you. I also hope that you will reach your goal.
Sabbir: Then bye, take care.
Nuhel: Best of luck, my dear friend!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A Dialogue about My Aim in Life

 

Snigdo   : Hi Mridul, how are you?

Mridul    : I’m fine and you?

Snigdo   : I’m also fine. By the by, what do you want to do in future?

Mridul    : I intend to have a higher degree in business.

Snigdo   : However, where are you going in this early morning?

Mridul    : I am going to my cousin to know something about MBA.

Snigdo   : MBA! Are you interested in MBA?

Mridul    : Yes. I’m.

Snigdo   : Why do you choose it?

Mridul    : Because I want to be an executive in a large company.

Snigdo   : Why are you so passionate about it?

Mridul    : For two reasons. One is good working atmosphere and other is good       

Snigdo   : My aim is different. I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from Dhaka University.

Mridul    : Why do you choose that?

Snigdo   : I want to teach English  at different levels. I would like to raise the standard and quality of English in Bangldesh. Developing four skills of language learning among our students is my mission.

Mridul    : It’s wonderful!

Snigdo   : Yes, it’s essential for human resource and development.

Mridul    : Yours is also an excellent idea.

Snigdo   : Thank you.

Mridul    : You are most welcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar