Write an e-mail to the railway booking clerk to reserve / book a seat for you

 

Write an e-mail to the railway booking clerk to reserve a seat for you

From            : mdriaj@gamil.com
To                 : officerailwaybookingdha@gmail.com

Subject         : Request to reserve two seats/for booking a ticket.

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I have decided to enjoy a three-day tour to Chittagong on July 22, 2022. I have already had my leave granted from my office for the tour. So, the date is not changeable. In this connection, I want to book a ticket of two seats of a chair coach of the Mahanagar Express. I would also request you to fix up a window seat. I assure you that I will collect the ticket due time before the day of my journey.
Hope you will confirm my ticket and let me  have (/be free of tension with assurance of ) a happy journey.

With thanks

Riaj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar