About advising him to be attentive in his study

 

Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to be attentive in his study.

20 June 2020

Dhaka

My dear Sarmi,

At first, take my cordial love. Hope you are well. I am well too. I have heard from mother that you have failed almost in all subjects. I was hopeful about you. But you have greatly disappointed me. I am sure that you keep bad company and waste away your time. Remember time once gone can never be got back and bad habits once formed are not easy to give up. I like to remind you that we belong to a middle-class family. Our educational expenses come with great difficulty. We have to stand on our own feet. We should not do anything which pains our patents. Without proper education, you cannot expect to get a good job. Student life is the proper time to get a proper education. So you must be attentive to your studies.

No more today. Convey my salam to parents


## Write an email to your younger brother advising him to be more attentive and sincere in studies.

From: sweety.345@gmail.com
To: Niloy84@yahoo.com
Sent: 15 September 2019; Sunday; 10:20 AM
Subject : Be attentive and sincere in studies.

Dear,
How are you? Hope you are fine. From mother I have heard that you are not attentive to your study You are wasting your valuable time by playing and making fun with your friends. It’s not good at all. You have to study attentively to make a good result in the coming exam. I hope you will start to study regularly No more today. Take care.
Your elder sister
Sweety



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar