Voice Change with Group Verb

 

15+ Examples of Voice Change with Group Verb

Active: The boy laughed at the bagger.

Passive: The bagger was laughed at by the boy.

Active: She spoke to me.

Passive: I was spoken to by her.

Active: Call in the doctor.

Passive: Let the doctor be called in.

Active: The bus ran over a dog.

Passive: A dog was run over by the bus.

Active: I send for the doctor.

Passive: The doctor is sent for by me.

Active: The man was laughing at the bagger.

Passive: The bagger was being laughed at the man.

Active: The guest was knocking at the door.

Passive: The door was being knocked at by the guest.

Active: I agreed to this proposal.

Passive: This proposal was agreed to by me.

Active: You should listen to your parents.

Passive: Your parents should be listened to by you.

Active: I helped out my colleague.

Passive: My colleague was helped out by me.

Active: Look up the issue on the internet.

Passive: Let the issue be looked up on the internet.

Active: I turned down the offer.

Passive: The offer was turned down by me.

Active: She will pick up her sister from the station.

Passive: Her sister will be picked up from the station by her.

Active: I added up the numbers.

Passive: The numbers were added up by me.

Active: We talked over our new plans.

Passive: Our new plans were talked over by us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar