Write an email to your friend about your village.

 Write an email to your friend about your village.


To: ripa@gmail.com

Subject: About my village


My dear Ripa,


Hope you are well. I am also well. I am giving a short description about my village. 

My village is a big one. It is in Companigonj under Noakhali district. It is situated by the side of river. The natural scenery of the village is very charming. There is a high school, two primary schools and a market in our village. The villagers love one another. They live in peace. I am very proud of my village.


No more today. More when we meet.


Your loving friend.

Mithila.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar