Condolence on your mother's / father's death.

 

To: mita@gmail.com

Subject:  Condolence your mother's / father's death.

Dear Mita,

I am shocked to know about your mother’s untimely and sudden death. The news was so disturbing that I could not believe it. I met her a few days back and she was so happy and healthy. She was a kind lady. How affectionate and how loving she was to me. She always treated me as her own son. Her death is really an irreparable loss to you and all the members of your family.  

You should not lose heart and console your father in these moments. May her soul rest forever in peace. May Allah give you strength to bear the loss. 

Convey my heartfelt condolence to the members of your family.

Yours sincerely,

Sujata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar