Email for cancellation of a booked ticket

 

To: birdflytravelsgroup@gmail.com 

Subject: Regarding cancellation of a booked ticket 

 

Dear Sir,

 

I would like to inform you with a bit sorrow that I booked a ticket for a Dhaka bound chair coach. But due to some unavoidable circumstances, I cannot go to Dhaka on the fixed date. That is why, I have to cancel the ticket.

The ticket is of the coach no 55 seat no is A-5 dated 12 July. As I am informing the issue two days before, I can expect it to be done without any complexity. 

Hope, you will consider my case and cancel my ticket and inform me of the confirmation. 

 

Thanking you

Jarina Begum

41, Super Market Road, Noakhali

Cell phone-01711xxxxxx 

Email : jarina11@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar