Write a letter to your friend about keeping distance wearing masks in Covid'19

 
04 April, 2023
High School Road,
Basurhat, Noakhali.

 Dear Arpy,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I miss you a lot and I can't wait to see you again when things get better.

 I'm writing to you today because I'm concerned about your safety and well-being. I've noticed that you don't always follow the guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19, such as keeping distance from others and wearing a mask in public places. I know it's hard and inconvenient, but it's also very important for your own health and the health of those around you.

 You may think that you're young and healthy and that COVID-19 won't affect you much, but that's not true. COVID-19 can cause serious complications and even death for anyone, regardless of age or pre-existing conditions. You may also think that you're not contagious if you don't have any symptoms, but that's also not true. You can still carry and transmit the virus to others without knowing it.

 That's why it's essential to keep distance from others and wear a mask whenever you're outside your home. By doing so, you're not only protecting yourself, but also your family, friends, and community. You're also helping to slow down the pandemic and save lives.

 I know you're a kind and responsible person who cares about others. That's why I'm asking you to please follow the guidelines and stay safe. I don't want to lose you or anyone else to this virus. I want to see you again soon and hug you and laugh with you.

 Please take care of yourself and let me know how you're doing. I'm always here for you if you need anything. You're my best friend and I love you.

 Your friend,

Tathoi Saha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar