Write an email to your friend to spend the winter vacation with.

 Write an email to your friend to spend the winter vacation with.


To: pasha123@gmail.com

Subject: Invitation to spend the winter vacation 


My dear Sifat,

Your letter is just to hand. I am very glad to learn that you are all well. Today I want to inform you of an interesting thing. Hope you  will like the idea so much. Our school will remain closed for winter vacation from November 25 November to 1 December. I want to spend the vacation at our village home. But it is true that my days will be meaningless if I don't stay with me. Please, you come and stay with me in my village. Our days will be happy. We will walk through the field side in the afternoon, pluck ripe fruits, eat them to our heart's content and drink sweet juice of date-palm. You will marvel at the beauty of my village. Your city will appear dull and unpleasant after you pay a visit to our village. In the moonlit-night, we will gossip and sing in the field under the open sky.

I am well. Please convey my compliments to your parents and love to your sister. With best wishes.

Yours ever

Pasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a dialogue between you and your father about the preparation of your exam.

Write an application to your Headmaster for full free studentship.

A liar shepherd / Punishment for lying / Nobody believes a liar